PLEASE NOTE: UHLS has switched digital magazine services. In 2017, Digital Magazines will no longer be available in OverDrive. Click on the Flipster link on the left side of our webpage to get reading, or click on the tutorial below it to learn more.
• Desktop or mobile browser access: Flipster use begins with library websites. With just one click, you can read magazines directly in your browser—and have the option to download titles to the app.
• App downloads: You can also download magazines to a mobile device and read them while offline using the Flipster app.
• Unlimited: Many Flipster magazines have unlimited simultaneous use. This means that it does not matter how many patrons are currently reading a magazine in their browser or have downloaded it into the app—it will always be available.
• Limited: This means that titles that have limited use restrict the number of issues that can be checked out at a time. Once one patron’s copy is returned, it will be available for another patron to check out.
• If a magazine has limited use, it will have a loan period when it is downloaded into the app.
Back issues since June, 2014 are also available.